- Trading of physical oil products in particular Naphtha, including both 3rd party and system trading.
- Trading light oil products in European/EMEA markets and linking with global trading teams to expand market coverage around the world.
- Negotiating with producers, refiners and traders for spot and term contracts.
- Managing price risk exposure on the trading books along with hedging activities.
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in trading refined oil products and a background in market analysis or operations.
- Light Ends/Light Distillates trading experience is essential and a particular understanding for Naphtha markets.
- Experience with all aspects of physical trading for 3rd party and asset backed trading books.
- Knowledge of shipping and operations.
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in touch with the Sales & Trading Team for more information.