Our client is a leading Asian Trading House with presence across APAC. They are at an exciting expansion phase and are looking to bring on board an LNG Market Analyst for their Singapore team. The role sits within the commercial team, working alongside the traders and originators on their LNG activities in the region.
- Gathering market intelligence and conducting research and analysis on global trends in LNG market
- Provide market analysis through reports, presentations and briefings to the business;
- Work closely with the global business to provide appropriate market analysis for the development and implementation of procurement/sales strategies and marketing plans
- Build and maintain relationships with market stakeholders to develop market intelligence
- Support for designing and developing the LNG trade optimization model/system
- Take on special projects to provide support for Front office trading team when needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience in macro-economic analysis, energy trading industry and/or fundamental analysis of LNG market.
- Deep understanding of the global energy markets (LNG, Crude, Products, Gas, Coal, Carbon, Power and renewables in Asia Pacific and Atlantic)
- Good understanding of LNG market is required
- Modelling skills for Fuel demand and supply forecast will be an added advantage
- Detailed, well organized with excellent time management skills