Low-latency focused developers who are seeking a fully remote role or relocation to Amsterdam, we have a client that is a High Frequency Trading firm who are able to facilitate this!
This firm specialises in Quantitative Trading & Investment Strategies and is seeking for its next Software Developer to join their engineering team. An established HFT that has been operating for over 10 years and growing their headcount off the back of a record breaking year. You will be developing low latency software for electronic trading in C++ whilst collaborating with traders and FPGA developers in the design and development of execution algorithms. If you are interested in the Quants side of work then this role can definitely give you that exposure whilst you mainly focus on being a technical developer.
The following are the desired skillset;
- Minimum of 2 Years' experience in C++ coding.
- Engineering Degree within Computer Science.
- Excellent level of understanding of C / C++.
- Full knowledge of multi-threaded concepts.
- Keen to work on system-level programming.