An innovative health insurer is looking to bring on an Actuarial Manager to help build it's Predictive Modeling team. This role is an excellent opportunity to build on your technical skills and gain senior leadership experience.
- Develops and executes strategies that is responsive to the evolving data science world
- Thought leader on the use and implementation of new data science tools that improve predictive power, clarity, and speed of analysis
- Partner with internal and external customers to develop creative solutions and strategies, uncover opportunities and minimize risks
- Lead, manage, develop and train staff, oversee the work of the unit, and develop and monitor goals;
- Requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably within Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Requires 7+ years of Actuarial and/or statistics experience
- ASA or FSA
- Prefers at least 3 years supervisory experience