A position is open with one of the top consulting firms in the financial industry. They work with leading banks, top hedge funds and asset managements as well. They are looking to have a Senior Associate join their Market Risk Data, and Analytics Technology team.
For clarity the role would bring exposure across the board as this would be a hands-on team accountable for carrying out the quantitative market risk projects they on boarded for. The role will be on a broader scope given that this is a consulting role, but the projects you would work on would be focused on risk model development, model validation, risk analytics development, infrastructure enhancement, model implementation etc.
- Develop and implement risk models for buyside and sell side clients
- Work on a number of projects for scenario design and analysis, risk analytics, risk technology enhancements etc.
- Enhance valuation models across all asset classes
- Develop and implement risk models for the insurance/fixed income investment portfolios
- Construct dashboards to accurately depict risk calculations
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong communication skills,
- Work closely with different teams in various settings, develop client relations
- Demonstrate the ability to build models in i.e (economic modeling, stress testing models and/or market risk models)
- Strong analytical skills to analyze large data sets