Opportunity to work with a next-generation robotics company developing a disruptive technology with the goal of increasing the efficiency of surgical procedures, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. They are looking for a Corporate Attorney with SEC experience to assist with all aspects of reporting, analysis, and filings. This role reports directly to the General Counsel & Chief Legal Officer.
- Assist in the preparation, coordinate legal input and provide overall legal support for current and periodic reports to the SEC, including Forms 10-K and Forms 10-Q.
- Prepare, review and provide compliance and disclosure advice concerning Section 16 reporting, as well as Forms 3, 4, and 5
- Assist with shareholder engagement matters and perform research relating to various corporate governance issues and annual shareholder meeting
- Help maintain accurate corporate records and documentation.
- BA/BS and JD; Member of Mass Bar
- 3-5 years of direct experience filing SEC reports while working in a law firm or a publicly-traded company
- Experience drafting 10-K's, 10-Q's, and proxy statements is highly preferred