A global multi-$Bn AUM systematic hedgefund in London that has performed exceptionally well is hiring for a ML Equity Quant Researcher position. They have best in class infrastructure and compensation packages. They're building out a team across all seniorities, and are open to any candidates with 1Y+ experience
- Researching best in class predictive signals.
- Building brand-new Machine Learning Tools
- Researching new ML strategies
- Identifying statistical patterns and opportunities in large datasets.
- Discuss research methodology, data sets and processes with other researchers.
Developing the signals and the relevant datasets within execution platform.
- Examine signal behaviour and model performance over time.
▪ Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
▪ Strong understanding in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
▪ Coding skills required in at least one leading programming language (Python, R, MATLAB and /or C++, C#).
▪ Strong capacity to communicate with technologists, data scientists and traders across the globe.