A Leading Derivatives Clearinghouse is hiring an Associate Quant to develop Equity Derivative Pricing Models in Chicago.
This individual will join one of the largest global clearinghouses and support their quantitative equities team to develop pricing models.
The firm clears equity, ETF, index, volatility, and weekly options, as well as commodity, interest rate, and index futures. The firm clears over 7 billion contracts annually and is partnered with top exchanges in Chicago, NYC, Miami, and Boston.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with 4+ years of experience building models from scratch, with proficiency in Python or C++ and excellent communication skills
- Develop derivative pricing models from scratch
- Collaborate with other quants and risk teams as well as senior management
- Perform equity derivative research and enhance existing model methodology
- 4+ years of experience in a quantitative modelling function
- Advanced degree (MS, MFE, PhD) in a Quantitative disclipline
- Previous experience in model development or validation
- Expert knowledge of Equity Derivatives (vanilla/exotic)
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++