A top American Investment Bank is looking to bring on a Model Risk Governance Associate to join their Model Risk Management group for their Dallas office.
The role will report directly up to the Head of Model Governance, who sits int he Dallas office. The role will be responsible for independent oversight of model risk at the firm, and ensuring compliance with the Model Control Policy.
The bank is looking for someone with at least 3+ years of experience, strong analytical skills, prior experience working with models/model risk, and ability to communicate effectively with senior management and risk committees.
- Establish, maintain, and enforce the MRM framework and governance structures
- Operate processes related to firm wide requirements supporting the MRM framework
- Policy procedures, financial reporting, regulatory exams, and quarterly model adaptation
- Oversee ongoing Model performance monitoring jointly with Model Validation and enforce change control procedures
- Strong programming skills, including object oriented languages and scripts
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience in a quantitative role in the Financial markets