One of the nation's leading Fin-Techs is seeking to expand their footstep in the market by creating a brand-new Model Risk Management branch. While not required, this company is seeking to bring in multiple candidates that would focus solely on machine learning model governance, validation, and risk management frameworks. Working in this role brings highly visibility within the firm, opportunity to expand your portfolio by collaborating with cross-functional teams and speak with internal stakeholders.
- Subject Matter expert for all things Consumer Model Risk Governance, Policy, and Model Validation
- Support the team by working cross-functionally with Legal and Compliance to ensure that Model Risk Frameworks are implemented thoroughly and to regulation.
- Understand the drivers behind Model Validation, specifically to the point of how it affects customer behaviors.
- Perform Model Validations on Retail Machine Learning Models.
- Create reports documenting your Model Validation findings along with recommendations on how to enhance the frameworks
- 4-8 years' experience (experience defines title + responsibilities)
- Degree in a Quantitative Field (Masters preferred)
- Strong skill set with coding languages (Python/Scala)
- Experience using Big Data Technologies (SQL,Hadoop)
- Previous experience with credit risk strategy/analytics/modeling (Consumer Lending Products)
- Experience using Machine Learning Algorithms to extract, process, filter, and present Big Data.
- Health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock Options