We are currently looking for a Modeling Actuary for one of our clients in the Midwest. Our client is a leading Life Insurance company with a strong reputation for providing exceptional services to their clients. The company is looking for an ASA who can work with the Risk team to maintain, validate and build models.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and validating models
- Building models
- Working with the Risk team to ensure the models meet the company's requirements
- Providing technical and analytical support to the team
The following skills are required for this role:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Direct modeling experience
- Prophet experience preferred (Mg Alfa or GGY Axis experience okay)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply now.