The Network Operations Engineer will be responsible for…
- Oversee and troubleshoot any problem tickets that have escalated and maintain detailed documentation of these.
- Monitor the network and its performance to resolve any issues that arise.
- Maintain device software versions.
- Implement new features and practices and formulate a roll out strategy for these.
- Manage multiple network projects and infrastructure across several platforms.
- Overall support and coordination, as well as responsibilities from other day-to-day tasks.
The Network Operations Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any closely related field
- 5+ years of experience in support of a complex network infrastructure
- Thorough understanding of Cisco internetwork operating systems
- Cisco CCNP or higher
- Knowledge in scripting and programming language such as Python, Perl, Powershell, C/C++ or any other
- Knowledgeable in commercial networking platforms and supporting products, e.g. an understanding of WAN and LAN optimisation switching and routing
- International company with many opportunities
- Part of a global team with colleagues in the US, London, Hong Kong and India.
If you are interested in this Network Operations Engineer role, feel free to reply to this job ad.