A top asset management firm is looking for a junior-level Operational Risk Manager to oversee and execute the operational risk frameworks across all lines of business in the US.
It is a hands-on role that will report up to the head of the group in the NY office, joining a lean team that works across all business functions. The candidate will cover all operational risk for new funds and strategies before launch. The firm is looking for someone with 3-5+ years of experience in an asset/investment management firm within an operational risk or internal audit team.
- Oversee and execute the operational and enterprise risk frameworks
- Identify risk and raises issues/take action where required
- Assist with annual risk and control self-assessments across the business
- Implement and manage resilience processes across the firm
- Engagement with senior management and regulatory authorities
- 3-5+ years of experience in an asset/investment management firm within an operational risk or internal audit team
- Understanding of equity, fixed income, and alternative investment products and supporting processes
- Analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, and work with senior management