- Performing core start-of-day and end-of-day controls to ensure all risks is accounted.
- Ensuring all trade capture, reporting exceptions are verified, cleared, and escalated promptly
- Liaising with trading, middle office and tech teams on trading-related issues: e.g., counter party mistakes, settlements, and reconciliations
- Improving existing processes, via automation or otherwise
- Daily management of trade life cycle events (expires, dividends, corporate actions, etc.)
- Ensuring correct and efficient trade processing through tactical problem solving and root cause analysis
- Producing analysis for the trading desks and senior management
- Learning applicable trading work flows and traded derivative products
- A minimum of 3 years of operational a experience in the financial sector
- Experience with Energy and Commodities welcomed
- Strong work ethic, eager to learn new and abstract concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - other languages are welcomed
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Detail orientated.
- Interest in technology
- Exposure to derivatives contracts, knowledge of energy products - Commodities, Oil and Energy
- Strong Excel skills, VBA
- Coding experience : Python, C++