* Hedging the crude palm oils production of the group - (Producer Output)
* Communicating with Financial institutions / obtaining quotes from various Financial banks/intermediaries
* Identify hedging opportunities and leverage those profitably for CPO prices at BMD, employing the tools in both financial futures and physical markets.
* Develop a price forecast for CPO for next 12 months - based on ground up data from Ops team + Analysts data + industry contacts + Financial trading houses.
* Monitor risk management of open positions and related exposures with MTM - and risk limits
* Handle back end operation and execution of paper market
* Good Understanding of Malaysian BMD futures palm market
* 5-7 years of experience in dealing with Financial Derivatives in BMD for the Oil Palm industry
* Possess a Bachelor's Degree in related field, Commodity Futures Trading Examination or equivalent
* Very Good analytical skills and adept in MS Excel
* Experience in risk management systems is an added advantage
* Fluent in English is requirement
* Proven track record in performing under tight time frame
* Able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment with multiple teams.