PhD Quantitative Researcher - Tier 1 Investment Bank
A tier 1 European Investment Bank is looking to hire an ambitious and highly technical PhD graduate (Or Postdoctoral Researcher) that's looking to transition into industry. You will be reporting to the global head of credit quants, and working on a mixture of mathematical modelling, statistical research, and developing trading algorithms.
The team are collaborative, and mostly have exceptional PhD backgrounds. VISA sponsorship will be provided.
- Research and Development of a state-of-the-art algo-trading algorithm for corporate bonds
- Stochastic modelling of the behaviour of credit derivatives over time
- Frequently interacting with other stakeholders of the business (Trading Teams, Model Validation Teams, Risk Quants)
- STEM PhD from a top university (Mathematics preferred).
- Strong Programming Skills in either C++, C#, Python or JAVA
- Interest in Finance
- Available to start work before October 2022