A leading Boston-based middle market private equity firm seeks an analyst-level investor relations and portfolio valuations professional to join a growing team.
- Maintain and improve integrity of all portfolio and individual company metrics
- Track monthly and quarterly portfolio performance
- Analyze trends across the portfolio and provide analytical and qualitative support for portfolio company metrics, performance/benchmarks, valuations, and fund/aggregate analyses
- Update marketing, presentation, and fundraising materials for investors
- Analyze investment performance and communicate results to IR team for both prospective and existing investors
- 1-2 years of prior experience in an analytical role within financial services
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
This is an urgent hire with a leading firm in the private equity industry, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!