Title: Principal, Growth Equity
Company Summary: A highly regarded private equity firm in San Francisco is looking to add a Principal to their team! You will play a critical role in the firm's growth equity technology strategy while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity to take on a critical role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities within the technology sector.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience (including prior technology and/or growth equity experience)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!