Title: Principal, Private Equity (Healthcare)
Company Summary: A highly regarded private equity firm is looking to add a Vice President to their team! This is a unique opportunity to join an established the firms and help build out the growing healthcare platform.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Lead sourcing, assessment, and negotiation of potential investment opportunities in the healthcare sector.
- Monitor the success of portfolio companies by working closely with portfolio company leadership.
- Perform market research, outreach, and middle market deal execution.
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Six to eight years of private equity investing experience (including investment banking)
- Experience in healthcare investing
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Driven and motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and a keen attention to detail
- MBA preferred.
If you are interested in this unique Vice President opportunity, then please apply now!