A well-established buyout private equity firm that invests both debt and equity in Lower Middle Market companies across various industries, is looking to add multiple individuals to their lean but growing deal team. The ideal candidate for this role would have 8-10 years of experience and currently posses a VP, Principal, or MD title. The person would also have experience across various industries and have a combination of debt and equity experience across the course of their career. The role is a Career Track opportunity that comes with a competitive cash compensation that rewards the work you put in, as well as a strong carry component that allows quick access to it based off deals sourced. The role is predominantly in office with some flexibility for remote days as needed. Start date for this role is ideally ASAP, but there is some flexibility depending on the situation. If this sounds of interest to you, please apply!
- Deal Sourcing, Deal Execution, and Portfolio Management
- Collaborate with other senior team members on prospective investments
- Appropriately delegate task and manage the junior staff
- 8-10+ years of private equity experience (~2-3 years in Investment Banking is fine)
- The ability to source deals, execute deals, and manage an existing portfolio
- An ability to work autonomously
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred but not required.
- A desire to work in a "you get out what you put in" work environment
- A desire to join a firm where the role is a Partner Track opportunity
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!