Principal Software Engineer (Angular/C#/.NET) | Elite Hedge Fund | Boston, MA
This Elite Hedge Fund, based in Boston, MA, is known for generating more revenue per head on their small teams than almost any other firm in the industry. They're tight-knit, lean culture and elite compensation means that their engineers rarely depart the organization, making this Principal Software Engineer role a rare opportunity to join one of Boston's Top Hedge Funds.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will design and build data analytics and web applications to help traders and portfolio managers generate insights from massively complex, real-time market data. You will collaborate with all levels of the organization, directly interfacing with analysts, investment managers, and traders to understand how you can most effectively impact the business.
- Take end-to-end ownership of front end development by gathering requirements directly from traders, analysts, and researchers
- Collaborate with UX and Graphic designers to deliver tailored, custom UI solutions
- Help implement full stack solutions in a hybrid-cloud environment
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering; or other technical discipline
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Experience leading development life-cycle processes, best practices and architecture
- Experience building trading systems or working in a Hedge Fund
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Long-term remote flexibility
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages
- Work from home flexibility
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration and access across all levels of the business