- Degree from leading Business Schools or Universities, preferably Master degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Private Equity, Alternatives, and/or mutual funds investor relations or investment consulting
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work in a small team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail (ideally with some knowledge in using excel programming)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese is required, Mandarin would be an advantage