Title: Private Equity Vice President - Industrials
Company Summary: An esteemed private equity fund in Chicago (3B AUM) is looking to add a VP to their team!
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Quarterback investment opportunities in the Industrials sector.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now