A leading national health insurer is looking to bring on a Product Development Actuary to provide actuarial services to develop best-practice actuarial models and promote implementation Program-wide
What you'll be doing...
- Maintain accountability for the development of the organization's rate structure, maintenance of adequate reserves, and development of new products.
- Analysis and interpretation of product line financial, testing of reserve adequacy, valuation of liabilities, cash flow analysis, and product investment strategy.
- Determination of pricing structure and premiums, and the origination and evaluation of new product ideas
What you'll want to be successful
- Minimum eight (8) years of actuarial experience with an ASA
- Minimum four (4) years directly related actuarial experience and a Fellowship (FSA)
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field required.
- Knowledge of key market segments (individual, small group, etc.) OR knowledge of key government programs (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.).