- Ability to understand tech trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they drive innovation.
- Improved communication with your customers, for example when speaking with CIOs and CTOs.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your team.
- Identify options for potential solutions, including assessment of technical and business suitability
- Produce and review detailed business and functional requirement specifications from existing systems, previous drafts, and SME interviews
- Demonstrate the ability to use a broad range of business analysis skills, methodologies and techniques including Gap Analysis, Feasibility studies, Use case modelling, etc
- Utilise analytical tools to develop workflow, cross functional and process flow diagrams
- Good client facing skills and the ability to work/communicate with clients to develop and interpret business and technical requirements is essential
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in Business or Technology preferred
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with APIs
- Experience as a business analyst in the financial market
- Prior background as a developer strongly preferred
- Experience with latest technology trends such as ML, NLP, no-code, cloud technologies