One of Germany's leading e-commerce companies is currently looking for a (Junior) Product Manager to work on their finance platform product. If you're currently based in Munich and/or open to relocating to the city, this might just be the right opportunity for you!
- You will have the chance to interact with the most engaging, open and motivated team of open-minded people with a super friendly culture in the office in the heart of Munich.
- Hybrid working model.
- Personal and professional training sessions are offered.
- Salary range is between €55,000 - €70,000 a year depending on experience.
- You are the main point of contact between 3 teams: product management, IT and finance, you have to collaborate with all of them interchangeably.
- You are responsible for creating the best UX experience by continuously developing the functionalities of the finance platform.
- You create product roadmaps and concepts with Scrum/Agile-based implementations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar fields.
- Proven experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping, ideally in a start-up or consulting setting.
- You ideally have worked in an Agile/Scrum environment previously and are familiar with the methodologies.
- Fluency in English (C1), and German (B2-C1).
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.