- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive payment environment in local markets (Southeast Asia), as well as market insights and consumer pain issues.
- Serve as the product's payment expert/consultant both internally and internationally, as well as the primary point of contact for product-related questions.
- Work with a variety of teams and stakeholders to project-manage the integration of payment channels onto the payment platform, as well as the overseas E2E development process from contract evaluation to go-live.
- Recognise, develop, and measure product performance metrics, as well as give ongoing feedback to increase customer satisfaction and performance.
- In any product-related activity, manage channel partners and customer relationships.
- Convert business requirements into product specifications and user stories.
- Ascertain that the development team is aware of the context and specifications in order to produce a high-quality product on time.
- Use research, observation, data mining, and E2E testing to gain a better understanding of user thought and behaviour.
- In any product-related activity, manage partner and customer relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of expertise managing payment products or in a comparable function.
- Thorough knowledge of Southeast Asia's e-commerce, payment technologies, payment channels, and industry participants.
- Practical experience working with both business and technical teams, particularly in the integration of payment channels or services.
- Understanding business requirements and developing product specs is a plus.
- Excellent analytic abilities and a demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions, as well as the ability to create and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement programs
- Strong organisational skills - the capacity to flourish in a matrix setting where success is dependent on cross-functional teamwork.