- Manage projects within the business to ensure successful implementations and delivery that meet the firm's objectives.
- Ensuring that appropriate project resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit, and project resources.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply with the guidelines of the bank.
- Hands-on experience in Distribution/Marketing Technology or Distribution/Marketing teams.
- Experience with CRM platforms (eg. Salesforce) or digital marketing initiatives.
- In-depth understanding of end-to-end phase/full life-cycle of systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role requires communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
We invite all experienced Technical-Business Consultants/Project Managers who are keen to join this leading Asset Management Firm to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)