We are currently partnered with a Top Tier Investment Bank looking to grow their NYC engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of python development experience to come in at the VP level focused on designing, developing and supporting applications for Structured Lending Businesses and Clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Master's Degree with more than 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Python or Java
- 4+ years in NoSQL databases like MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- 3+ years in Caching technologies like Redis or Memcached
- 3+ years in Streaming technologies like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- 3+ years of experience in managing Software Engineers.
- Experience in Django, Tornado or Flask frameworks.
- Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON and SQL
- Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a plus
- Experience with Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud computing systems
- Networking including TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL certificates
- Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus (for internal candidates)