- Fully responsible for the management of the trading room, including the formulation of systems and procedures, personnel management and daily business management.
- Responsible for the training of the trading team, guide traders to improve their trading skills, and strive for continuous improvement in the overall service level of the trading team;
- Through continuous polishing and upgrading of trading room products, guiding the team to strengthen communication with customer traders, and selling more products and services to QFII customers;
- Responsible for dealing with emergencies in trading business, and need to be on duty when necessary;
- Connect with the trading system developers and the company's internal IT department to continuously optimise the trading system.
- Graduated from top ranked university, with a master's degree or above in finance and economics related majors;
- Fluent in English and able to use English as the working language. In addition to English, those who can master other languages are preferred;
- Have a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the securities market, and be familiar with QFII regulations and exchange trading rules;
- Have good interpersonal communication and organisation and coordination skills, and have leadership skills;
- Be proactive and able to withstand greater work pressure