Our client, a UK based private company that specialises in the provision of risk management tools to the financial industry, is looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join their intelligent, high performing team.
Their risk portal, a web based platform, services a variety of clients (small hedge funds to large FX remittance firms) and a range of asset classes. They're in need of an extra pair of hands to work on the quants side to build out the product offering.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced with C++ and Python.
- Passionate about mathematics!
- Working knowledge of overnight marking and data management is desirable.
- Knowledge of derivative pricing models is desirable.
- Front office exposure to real world hedging strategies.
- Minimum: Master's in a STEM related subject
If you, or anyone in your network, are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please don't hesitate to apply!