* Develop and implement quantitative infrastructure for alpha generation, portfolio construction, and algorithmic trading
* Monitor and support daily alpha construction and trading
* Create and monitor data pipelines using a Directed Acyclic Graph based scheduler in Python
* Oversee automated equity and option trading strategies in Python, JAVA, and R
* Able to provide a high-level technical and investment support
* Design reporting and analysis tools for strategy risk, trade cost and execution using data from a prop columnar database
* Work with senior traders and researchers to generate and implement new strategies and alphas
* 1 - 5 years' experience at a competitive desk or on a team
* Familiar with machine learning/deep learning/statistical packages
o Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, ect.
* Experience in Linux/UNIX/BSD environments
* Proficiency in Python and SQL
* Experience using databases with query languages
* Experience in using DevOps Software
o Jira, Github, Jenkins, ect.
* Bachelors or advanced degree in CS, engineering, stats, or other computational or quantitative area