The team are looking for one Senior VP/Director-level candidate (8y+), and one more junior candidate (2-5y), with further requirements below. Salary is very competitive.
- Equity-Related Modelling (e.g. forward/dividend curve calibration, vol / vol parameters, stoch volatility modelling, PDE Calculators)
- Desk Support (e.g. debugging, providing trading tools, market data analysis)
- Research (Equity Market Research, Back-testing of strategies, Researching technological improvements)
- Advanced STEM degree (MSc/PhD)
- Strong product knowledge of Equities or Fx is preferable, candidates from a fixed income background will also be considered.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in an enterprise-level code base. Preferably C# or C++.
- Relevant high-pressure modelling experience from either a front office quant role or buy-side strat position.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to work within a collaborative team.