- Supporting a team of five senior investment professionals spread across various locations: Spain, Sweden, the UK and Germany.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research.
- Performing physical and financial analysis and feasibility studies for major strategic decisions or potential new projects.
- Assisting with the completion of due diligence and underwriting on a variety of real estate asset classes including office, residential, student/senior living, logistics, industrial, retail and hotels.
- Supporting the origination, diligence, structuring, negotiation, execution and disposal of real estate transactions across Europe.
- Supporting the team with asset management analysis for invested assets.
- Preparing investment briefings and memorandums for the senior members of the team.
- Contributing to the decision-making process as part of a small and flat team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, or an equivalent qualification from a top-ranked university.
- At least two years of previous experience in real estate (or related sectors) covering European markets, acquired either through an investment bank or a high-calibre private equity firm with proven exposure to investment due diligence processes.
- Very strong analytical / logical thinking skills.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded with an ability to work independently.
- Excellent command of English. Any additional European language is considered as a plus.