Company Summary: Currently working with a top rated Boutique law firm in the NY area. They are recognized as the Best Law firm in the Real Estate Space. This firm is highly rated among its peers in terms of work/life balance.
The Associate should have the following Qualifications:
- 6 - 8 year's experience in construction contract law (not insurance defense or personal injury related to construction issues)
- Experience and facility (drafting and negotiating) with construction and design agreements
- Experience and facility in complex construction litigation
- Basic knowledge of construction insurance issues
- Experience and ability with direct client communications and management
This role will essentially be his right hand person, so this individual will receive great mentor-ship and training. The Partner has a reputation within the firm as being very hands on both in the work itself as well as in terms of upskilling associates at the firm.
- The work-life balance is much better than big law and it is something they are big on as a firm. Very respectful of people's time and will be working a lot less, but will still be working on complex and interesting projects.
- The Firm is Recognized as "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News-Best Lawyers for Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trusts & Estates and Employee Benefits
- Most Partners and associates at the firm are coming from prominent, big law firms and tend to stay there for quite a long time
If you are interested in the (Real Estate associate) position, then please don't wait to apply.