- Evaluation of Real Estate Investments across the UK and Europe and across various sectors.
- Support sourcing efforts of acquisitions of opportunities across various sectors (commercial, residential, logistics, retail, and office)
- Conduct active due diligence, financial analysis and create financial models.
- Prepare market research on general partner sponsors and on holders of private real estate investments.
- Assist with portfolio management needs related to existing investments.
- Ability and confidence to source and voice own investment opinions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Finance, Economics, or related field of study.
- 1-2 years experience in a top investment firm or investment bank.
- Additional language advantageous but NOT essential.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Strong written and spoken communication
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly established team and add value to every deal you execute.