Real Money Interest Rates Sales - Associate / VP - London
An established Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Rates Sales person to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing and successful team.
Key responsibilities of the UK Rates Sales role include:
- Responsible for Rates Sales with a focus on UK real money clients
- Focus on sales flow rates, including Interest Rate Swaps, Government Bonds, Inflation products etc
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's client presence
Key requirements of the UK Rates Sales role include:
- 5+ years' experience in an Rates Sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European Rates
- Must have an existing book of clients across UK real money accounts
- Must be ambitious and a self-starter
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the UK Rates Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.