The Finance Reporting Lead Analyst is responsible for driving the generation, analysis, and submission of reports to various constituencies based on requirements such as local statutory reporting, in coordination with the broader Financial Reporting Team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to contribute to the directional strategy.
- Manage the delivery of all reporting requirements in a timely and accurate reporting for Bank Chain Entities
- Drive change process by ensuring further technical improvements and high-quality deliveries from the service centers
- Contact for questions arising from regulators around regulatory reporting (Bundesbank & BaFin) related to the Bank Chain Entities
- Work with external and internal auditors for all regulatory related queries
- Interact with International teams on regulatory reporting to ensure knowledge transfer in all directions
Experience / Knowledge:
- In-depth technical knowledge of German regulatory reporting requirements as well as applicable regulation i.e. CRR, CRR2, and Basel Accords
- Experience in dealing with the German external auditors
- In-depth knowledge of German regulatory reporting
- Understanding of local accounting principles.
- Practical experience with Finance processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in regulatory reporting (multinational experience would be an advantage)
- Work within a dynamic environment being able to anticipate and respond to new events
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, able to coordinate and manage across multiple deliverables
- Strong ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to develop innovatively, yet pragmatic solutions and approaches that "fit" the environment.
- Information gathering, organization & analytics
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English
- Team player and very good interactive communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills are essential
- A pro-active decision-maker who has the ability to champion Finance initiatives to a successful conclusion