The role is heavily geared towards acquiring new clients and relationships (hunter role). The bank is open to candidates who have a strong hunter mentality and ability to acquire new clients.
- Originate, acquire and onboard new relationships and clients within the mid market segment.
- Good understanding of client's needs and actively working with various internal products teams.
- Be accountable for managing accounts and portfolios across bank policies.
- At least 6 years of prior experience managing regional relationship with another similar set up or bank.
- A proven track record in terms of hunting for new clients and relationships and building new portfolios.
- Prior exposure to various corporate banking products.