A top global consultancy firm is looking to add an excellent Snr Manager and Associate Director to its Restructuring/Insolvency team based in England. The roles will be a growth hire as the team looks to build out its presence in London further with additional flexibility to be based in Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and Leeds.
Candidates with strong experience in managing a range of projects of different values and complexity with the ability to operate autonomously while managing the junior members of the team are being sought after.
- Playing a key role in substantial amounts of Restructuring/Insolvency processes
- Strong emphasis on Administrations ad pre-pack transactions
- Good understanding of Creditor's Voluntary Liquidations and Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Experience of contingency planning, options reviews and the production of financial models
- Deep understanding of compliance, risk and mitigants on assignment, while having the ability to draft reports to a high standard with strict adherence to compliance processes and deadlines
- Taking initiative to progress an insolvency caseload while reporting with senior colleagues and managing the junior members
- Daily responsibility for delivering projects and management of project assignments to ensure majority of issues resolved before senior involvement
- Assisting in the sale of businesses/assets
- Responsibility/initiative in the firm's marketing efforts to seek out new business
- Ideally, candidates will have experience from a top Consultancy firm with specialist exposure to Restructuring/Insolvency processes
- Relevant professional qualifications (ICAEW/ACCA) while an Insolvency qualification is a bonus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint & IPS
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Capability to work in small groups and be independent
If you are a Restructuring/Insolvency Snr Manager or Associate Director looking for an alternate environment yet with full access to sustained dynamic and interesting work processes then please apply!