An industry leading bank is looking to hire multiple headcount for their risk reporting teams. The bank is looking for individuals with 2 to 10 years of experience within credit, wholesale, consumer, enterprise or operational risk. The bank has been growing across multiple verticals for the first half of the year and is now prioritizing a massive risk hiring from the Analyst to VP level.
In this role individuals will be required to have strong analytical skills in order to prioritize and validate complex material. You will also be working on a variety of projects, throughout the world that influence industry leaders decision making processes. The bank is looking for individuals that are able to work in a fast paced environment with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Prepare time sensitive and ad-hoc deliverables to senior management and regulators
- Lead solution based projects across multiple operational areas
- Analyze and prepare reports regarding stress testing, loss reserves, high risk exposures, portfolio concentrations and limit exceptions
- Identify and provide transparency into reporting issues whilst working with key stakeholders across the business and technology to remediate any gaps
- 2 to 10 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, economics, or related field
- Strong coding experience in SAS, Python, R, and complex data
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills