Title: Sales Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Company Summary: My client is an independent asset management firm that has an exclusive focus on Hedge Funds and Alternative UCITS investments. With an impressive 30 year track record, the firm has developed an extensive industry network with a client driven attitude.
Role Summary: Sales associate role with the opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding in the Hedge Fund space and build relationships with European Investors.
To be considered for this role you must have fluency in a European language, preferably Italian or Spanish.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Coordinate roadshow agenda with managers and sales team
- Review monthly reports, pitchbooks and ad-hoc documentation
- Generate high quality ideas and review presentations with clients
- Writing minutes and organising sales meeting agendas
- Assist in updating and developing the CRM system
- Assist in mapping new clients and regions
- Assist client follow ups and prospects
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience within the investment industry
- Working understanding of fund of hedge funds
- Superior ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task to a high level
- Fluent in Italian or Spanish
If you would like the opportunity to be considered for the sales associate role with high client exposure, please apply directly on this site