One of the nations largest and leading health care providers is looking to hire a Senior Actuarial Associate to join their actuarial team to support actuarial services including financial reporting, trend analysis, utilization studies, rate development and claims liability estimates. This role can be worked from any of the companies offices in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, Georgia, or Maryland.
The Senior Actuarial Associate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating product line performance and the risk and appropriateness of assumptions used in product development.
- Analyzing the financial risks for various asset/liability matching scenarios and monitors the appropriateness of reserves.
- Ad-hoc projects and analyses with key clients.
- Assisting clients in strategic planning, marketplace analysis, estimating growth potential, product research, image and reputation analysis, brand building, and service performance and improvements.
- Making determinations on reserves, dividend allocations, and surplus forecasts.
The Senior Actuarial Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree actuarial science, statistics, or mathematics
- ASA designation
- At least 5 years of actuarial experience