A top American investment bank is currently looking to expand it Capital Markets Audit team by bringing on a Senior Associate, Internal Auditor. This team covers all capital markets audits across the firm covering all asset classes and product types. This team is known for its internal mobility and work life balance.
In this role, you will leading capital markets audits end to end with exposure to various different trading desks. You'll work closely with audit leadership to develop and maintain relationships with business leaders in order work in a collaborative environment across business functions. Furthermore, there will be team lead responsibilities on an audit by audit basis leading teams of various sizes depending the scope of the audit project.
- Execute audits end to end across the capital markets space.
- Lead audit teams on a audit project basis and mentor and oversee junior analysts on the team.
- Build and maintain relationship with business leaders.
- Set strategy for audit plans, set scope, conduct reporting, and make recommendations.
- Experience working at top investment bank or financial services firm in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd line.
- Working knowledge of the capital markets space.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to conduct audits end to end.