We are working alongside our client, a fast growing Consultancy company based in Luxembourg, in their search for a Senior Audit Consultant with Financial Audit background to join their team. The role involves working alongside an expanding team and bring reliable advisory and operational support to entities of the Financial Sector.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a fast-growing and industry-leading employer.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide advice and support to our clients on Regulatory Compliance and AML
- Follow up any regulatory developments and implement any necessary updates into Compliance control and Compliance Risk Assessment framework
- Design and implement effective new processes and methodology to enhance the Compliance control and Compliance Risk Assessment processes
- Create gap analysis and identify Regulatory Compliance and AML issues
- Analyze and maintain Regulatory and AML/KYC documentation.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in Consulting or Audit, preferably within Bank/Fund industries
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of compliance methodology
- Have an understanding of European and local laws and regulations
- Can show knowledge of AML/CTF principles
- Speak English fluently, French and German will be a huge bonus
- Be an independent, multitasking person with strong time management skills
- Be a strong team player with a start-up mind set.
What you can expect:
- Multicultural, diverse environment
- Career progression and the chance to grow and develop internally
- Internal trainings
- The chance to experience a broad spectrum of clients.
Our client is a fast growing European Consultancy company who are based in Luxembourg and undergoing a rapid period of expansion, providing the opportunity to be a part of the team within a successful business in a growing sector.
To apply for the Senior Audit Consultant role with our client, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!