Selby Jennings have partnered with a leading real estate fund who are hiring a senior business development / fund-raising professional into their London office. The firm have been hugely successful in North America over the past 15 years and are now expanding their efforts into Europe.
Our client have $7bn assets under management and have seen excellent returns in 2020 due to their investments in European and North American grocery real estate. The business are therefore looking to expand their fund-raising remit into Europe. This is a very senior position in the business and the candidate will play an integral role in spearheading the European function.
- Lead the business development and fund-raising function in Europe, focusing on institutional and/or wholesale investors.
- To use existing relationships and build new relations with European Institutions (UK, DACH, BeNeLux, Southern Europe, Nordics)
- Liaise regularly with the North American team to update the firm on fund-raising strategy and performance
- Meet regularly with existing investors and prospects to update them on firm's portfolio and performance.
- Create and implement a fund-raising strategy for Europe for the next 3-5 years.
- 5+ years of experience in raising assets from European investors into real estate strategies.
- An extensive network of active European investors
- A deep understanding of the real estate market and strategy
- A driven individual who is able to work well both in a team and individually
- Wants to build out and lead the European function of a very successful business.
If you are a seasoned real estate fundraiser looking to lead the European function for a very successful fund, then please apply here.