A leading corporate services provider is seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to take on a leading role within the compliance space. The role would include a great variety of tasks within the corporate and fund services space and will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and the Director.
- Is responsible for the Compliance framework and continuously update and monitoring to adhere with Dutch regulations.
- Validating new and existing clients regarding the AML/KYC requirement as well as risk assessment.
- Acting as the contact person for Dutch regulatory authorities and deliver reports to management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a compliance function within Financial Services ideally within Trust.
- Strong knowledge with local regulation and WTT.
- Collaborative, good communication skills, pro-active can-do attitude.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.