A leading name in the Asset Managment space are currently searching for an expereinced Compliance professional to join their team.
As a Senior Compliance Officer you will:
- Keep informed on regulatory updates within the Investment Funds and Asset Management space
- Implement procedural changes to stay inline with regulatory changes
- Perform due diligence review of exisiting client
- Have regular communication and advisory meetings with senior stakeholders on compliance topics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in legal studies is preferred or equivilant work experience
- Knowledge of regulations such as FIDLEG, FINIG, MiFID etc.
- Previous experience in AML is a preference but not required
- Fluency in English and German
If you think you could be interested then please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings Berlin.