Do you love strategic data projects, tackling different stakeholders and implement new data solutions? Do you want to work for one of the most successful multinational banks? Then join this modern Bank in Amsterdam for the next step in your career.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Work in a highly visible department to the C-Level.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Become an expert within data governance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a lively office in the heart of Hamburg.
- A stable, successful and innovative Bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and 2 days working from home also after Corona.
- 26 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary between 80,000 and 120,000 € including bonus depending on experience.
- As a Domain Expert you actively contribute to the drafting and maintenance of the necessary policy frameworks, governance standards in close collaboration with Business , CADM Leadership team, management and the Product Owner for the activities around Enterprise and local Organization Structures.
- You need to be a story teller, really good at communication and stakeholder management so that you not only create the policies but also successfully able cascade them towards bringing the change in the organization.
- You create awareness and involvement within the organization by developing learning materials, publications, information sessions and all other forms of communication.
- You, together with the Product Owner, gather the relevant knowledge to build the capability further.
- You assist in priority setting for the capability with the Product Owner and the stakeholders.
- You are responsible to advise the business lines and scrum teams on the implementation of the data strategy and in particular the use of Organisation Structure Data.
- You have an ongoing dialogue with the Lead Product Owner and stakeholders from business and IT, that enables you to create relevant standards and guidelines, as well as creating relevant content to inform stakeholders on various KPI's, updates on progress and other Management Information.
This is on your resume:
- You have demonstrable experience in data management
- You have demonstrable experience in creating standards and guidelines
- You are critical in thinking and have an outside in viewpoint which drives you to create easily digestible story lines for larger audience.
- You do not shy away from content driven discussions and use that to shape your domain story.
- You have knowledge of and experience with agile working
- You have experience or affinity with implementing complex processes
- You move easily in a complex stakeholder field, help them in setting benchmarks and take them along to the destination state, You do not give in, You are a solid communicator and discussion partner for stakeholders at all levels within the bank
- You feel at home in a demanding environment where change is the order of the day and you can act and give direction to the teams
- You have proven a result-oriented approach; delivering results is your motivation
- You are driven, analytical and have good communication and writing skills;
- You are a team player and can enthuse, assist and further develop other team members.
- HBO / WO thinking and working level
- You master the English language in word and writing
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.