One of the most succesful FinTechs in Berlin is looking for a skilled (Senior) Data Engineer for Berlin. They are looking to drive forward their business with new ambitious team members, to optimize their SaaS solutions.
- Innovative SaaS software projects.
- Implement the technologies that suits you best - you will be part of the team that decides which technologies will be implemented.
- Further training opportunities and a budget for individual courses and development.
- A driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A strong network including the most successful FinTech founders globally.
- Flexible working hours and up to 80% working from home also after Corona.
- Salary up to 95.000 €.
- Your task is to correctly integrate data into the systems and further develop the SaaS financial services platform.
- You code ETL pipelines, mainly in Java and Python and new technologies to come - the ones you suggest.
- You apply microservices´architecture.
- Identify technical/process-related requirements for an integrated data solution and drive forward the design of appropriate solutions for the FinTech.
- Increase automation, standardization and centralization potentials by optimizing and supporting processes.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science or related technical fields involving coding or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data engineering.
- Fluent in Java including Spring Context.
- Work experience with RDBMS and data bases, ideally PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
- Ideally, you have industry knowledge in the field of banks/financial services.
- Fluent English, good German - communication is in German hence the team is international.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out